Skip to content ↓

Signposting for SEND Support

There are various different routes that can be taken in order to find support for your child.

Social Prescribing Service

The Social Prescribing service can link you with a worker who will support you in accessing services of support. 

You can link to the Social Prescribing service here.


The Child and Adolescent Metal Health Service (CAMHS) provides help and support for children experiencing mental health issues.

You can link to CAMHS here.