Pop Up Robert Crowther | Moving Pictures
This exciting project is coming soon.
To work with pupils and parents across years 2 and 6.
- Year 2 - we will pre-teach them how to develop an insight into their DT Concept of: Movers and Slider. We will revisit and re-teach the Historical elements of Year 1 linked to Sir Francis Drake.
- Year 6 - we will re-visit and re-teach elements of the DT curriculum, e.g. movers and slider, levers and mechanisms. We will link these concepts will Historical knowledge related to WW2.
2 days TBC
Website page set up as
- Extended opportunity for ART
- Instagram @MadeInMayflower | @MadeInMaylowerArt | @MadeInMayflowerHistory | @MadeInMayflowerDT
- Capture key concepts in action
- Capture testimonials from pupils, parents and artist
Host Author Day for Robert as a visiting Author
- Helen, Carly-Ann, Isaura and Danielle - to confirm set up
- Set up website to host Roberts Author Day (extended opportunities)
- Link a Sunshine Read (ASC)
- Capture evidence for sharing online
Email set up for Robert
Linking Robert directly to
A) Relevant DT curriculum concepts including vocabulary children must use and knowledge to be understood
B) as above - the History links required for graphic schemas (in action), knowledge organiser for the facts and the tiered vocabulary for the vocabulary that must be used and understood by pupils